BidVertiser

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hot Guy Of The Week: Nacer Chadli


Nacer Chadli, a European football hunk, is our Hot Guy of the Week! Nacer posed (almost) nude to raise awareness for male cancer and to help the cause of Cancer Research UK. Such a big heart!!

image courtesy of cosmopolitan

This shot was taken by Cosmopolitan, where Nacer said: “As a footballer, my body’s my tool – so I have to take care of it, and I’m pretty happy with the way I look and what my body is capable of – sometimes I’d like more muscle or bigger legs, but you can never be perfect. I’ve never posed naked before, but I’m not nervous – maybe I should wait and see what the reaction’s like! It’s an important cause – cancer affects lots of families, so I hope it gets people talking."


YOU SHOULD ALSO WATCH:


Gay couples react to anti-gay marriage ads 

Gay themed cover of “Say Something.” 

This Straight Vlogger asked: Is Being Gay a Choice? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika