BidVertiser

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Nick Jonas Plays "Crotchball"with Ryan Seacrest And Talks About Kingdom Sex Scenes

Nick Jonas is back at the crotch thing. In a radio show with Ryan Seacrest, the Jonas Bro played a simple game. The rules: Seacrest attempted to throw a ball through a hoop that was attached to Nick's crotch. If he missed, the singer had to perform a dare.


Here are some excerpts from Gossip Cop:

“This is really unfair,” Jonas said before the game started, but Seacrest referenced the actor’s racy sex scene on “Kingdom” that went viral, noting, “This is so much tamer than the stuff I saw you doing on social media, so I am not worried.” Unfortunately for fans, Seacrest made his first two throws, but he did miss the third. As a result, Jonas had to shave a portion of his chest. “I have to shave my chest?” he asked. “That is a big commitment.” Seacrest couldn’t believe that Jonas didn’t regularly shave his chest. “No, I keep it natural, nice and natural,” explained Jonas.

But Seacrest wouldn’t stop pestering the star about his grooming habits. “Why don’t you shave by the way?” asked Seacrest. “Do you manscape anything else? You manscape.” Jonas responded coyly, “Sometimes. I don’t do everything.” Seacrest exclaimed, “Nick Jonas shaving his chest. This is something I just dream about.” After it was all said and done, Seacrest asked Jonas to consider the smoother look. “It is a way different sensation,” Jonas admitted, joking that his girlfriend Olivia Culpo has a smooth “swatch now” with which to play.






Nick also made the news recently because of his Kingdom sex scenes (that spread like wildfire in Vine). Here's what he had to say about that:

“I have seen two like GIFs of it and one where it is just rotation. My experience is this: In the room it was not something I was thinking about. It was part of the job. You have to do this. It is part of the storytelling. I didn’t really think about it. I just sort of tried to get through it. And then afterwards I watched it back, and I was like ‘Whoa. Okay.'"

He also explained that he wore a “sock basically” over his genitals, and that the show gets “very creative” with how they cover everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika