BidVertiser

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pitch Perfect Spoof "Bitch Perfect"


Pitch Perfect 2 is coming to the big screen soon, and it's inevitable to have a couple of spoofs and imitations on the side. This one is called "Bitch Perfect," and it's a battle for supremacy between tops and bottoms. And then some.


The first time I watched this video, I got irritated. I'm not quite certain why, but it could because of all the gay stereotypes paraded around. I had to turn off my critical mind for like 2 seconds to give it a second shot. As it turned out, the video is funny if you just turn off your cranial abilities. Seriously, give it a shot.




The hunky guys doing their sing and dance routine aren't that bad, either.


YOU SHOULD ALSO WATCH:

More Audition Tapes for "Ellen's New Gardener"

Ellen Dresses Up As George Clooney's Bride For Halloween


Real Life Brokeback Mountain Cowboys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika