BidVertiser

Friday, November 21, 2014

Nick Jonas On Kim Kardashian's Photo

Nick Jonas was a guest on Meredith Vieira's show earlier this week, and they had a short chat about Kim Kardashian. More specifically, they talked about how Nick's face ended up on Kim's "booty photo."
As it turns out, the whole thing was to be blamed on Joe Jonas. Nick had this to say about the viral photo recreation:

“That was his idea. We were out in the city the other night and obviously it was the day Kim’s shoot came out and he pulled it up on his phone and said, ‘Oh my God someone just sent me this.’ And I said you have to post that right now, you have no choice and he did and I think it’s one of his most liked pictures on Instagram now.”



I don't know about you, but I would much rather have Nick's face on his own body.


YOU SHOULD ALSO READ:

What lesbians think about gay men...

What gay men think about: TOPs vs BOTTOMs

Do Men With Big Feet Have A Tendency To Cheat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika