BidVertiser

Friday, November 7, 2014

Rose McGowan is #SorryNotSorry For Calling Gay Guys Misogynistic


A quick reminder of what Charmed actress Rose McGowan said about the LGBT community:


"I see now basically people who've fought for the right to stand on top of a float wearing an orange speedo and take molly (MDMA). And I see no help, and I see no paying it forward, and I have a huge problem with that. ... There are so many things to help and do, and I see no extending of a hand outside of the gay community to another community, and that's a problem for me. Gays are as misogynistic (as straight men), if not more so. ... I have an indictment of the gay community right now; I'm actually really upset with them."


Obviously, the gay community wasn't very happy about this, and Rose got some not-so-nice comments about it. So now, she goes to Twitter and "apologizes" for the things she said.

 "Misogyny endangers me as a human. It also endangers the LGBT community. Could I have articulated my frustration in a better fashion? Undoubtedly. For that I apologize, but I stand by the overall point."

I think she missed the #SorryNotSorry hashtag there.


YOU SHOULD ALSO WATCH:


TWitch Gets Waxed On Ellen (And Gets A Magic Mike Role) 

Zach Rance Talks About "Zankie," Big Brother's Gay/Straight Showmance! 

Miss Saigon's 25th Anniversary Gala Finale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika