BidVertiser

Saturday, October 11, 2014

TWitch Gets Waxed On Ellen (And Gets A Magic Mike Role)

What a cutie pie! I can totally relate because I have never been waxed (nor do I plan too, unless I get a casting call for Magic Mike) and I can imagine how painful the process (and the anticipation) would be!

In this video, DJ Stephen "tWitch" Boss stripped down to his black undies on national TV to get a full body wax on the Ellen Show. Kudos to Ellen for giving her fans a good glimpse of the male anatomy once in a while!


The dancer/actor of "So You Think You Can Dance" fame recently revealed that he was cast in the Magic Mike XXL movie, and was required to get a body wax "from neck to toe." A painful requirement, but I suppose he needs to do it if he wants to be seen on the big screen!

“I’m really nervous about that,” he was quoted saying. “I didn’t know that’s what I was signing up for.”


 

It was painful watching him, but I guess those nice abs made it a much better experience for me. Lol. I just wish he decided to wear white undies (or a blue thong?) instead.


YOU SHOULD ALSO READ:


8 Signs that a guy is hitting on you 

8 Difficult People To Have Plans With

8 Questions You Shouldn't Ask A Gay Guy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika