BidVertiser

Friday, October 10, 2014

What Happens When Guys Say "I Love You" To Their Guy Friends?

What a cute video!

It's not news that men have a difficult time telling their male friends how they feel about them. It's pretty rare for guys to tell their friends that they "love" them. Blame it on societal stereotypes or the male machismo, but that's how it is!



As such, it was fun watching this social experiment. Girls don't seem to have a problem saying "I love you" to their friends; they do it every chance they get! But what happens if you ask guy best friends to stand in front of a camera and say "I love you" to each other? Will it be awkward? Will they be sincere? Or will this be the first step to a better and more open relationship?

 

Even gay guys have this kind of issue, I think. I personally find it easier to say "I love you" to my female friends as opposed to saying those words to my male friends. It could be because I don't want to be misunderstood, or perhaps I just find it really weird. But it looks like a good exercise and I would probably say those words to some of my guy best friends today. I can't wait to see how they would react haha.


YOU SHOULD ALSO READ:


When Things Go Horribly Wrong In Grindr  Part 2 

Gay Whispers on Whisper Part 1 

Gay Whispers on Whisper Part 2  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika