BidVertiser

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Michael Hoffman's Response to Leaked Videos

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Body builder, "Hot Guy of the Week" and self-proclaimed "YouTube Sensation" Michael Hoffman released a video statement in response to the spreading "self-service" videos of him leaking online. If you haven't seen those yet, you're just going to have to search Google for the links.
image courtesy of michaelhoffman101.tumblr.com


Here are some of the "clarifications" that he would like to share to his fans:

"I just wanted to say I know that there are videos going around of me, I understand. But I wanted to say a few things. One, I'm not gay. Those videos I can understand making me look that way, and I respect gay people completely but I'm not gay. I'm straight."

"And let me tell you why I made those videos. I need the money, plain and simple. I made over $10,000 selling those videos, and the videos you have seen (is) just maybe a few of the very many I've made in the past two years.

"I was naive about it, thinking that they would never get online. But someone started the whole thing and posted them online, or a few people did."

"It is what it is, I can't do anything about it."

"It's humiliating, it's embarrassing, can't really walk around anywhere without being looked at weird or people talking about it but, it just is what it is."

 

He does make a promise for his fans:

"I'm gonna continue doing flexing or whatever on YouTube, probably start acting and stuff. But you guys can think what you want, I don't care anymore."

What do you think? Is this a publicity stunt (so he can, you know, start acting and stuff), or is Michael the victim here? You be the judge.


YOU SHOULD ALSO READ:


Fake "Marriages of Convenience" Protecting Gay Asians 

Controversial "Rape Shirt" Pulled Out Of SM Mall Shelves 

Mugshots Of 3 Philadelphia "Gay Hate Crime" Suspects Released 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika