BidVertiser

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Gay Audience Proposal On Ellen

We don't get to see a lot of gay marriage proposals on TV, so this surprise gesture on the Ellen Show made me teary eyed to say the least.



Ellen started the segment by giving out a sweet speech: "There is so much love and joy and positive energy in here that I get to feel every single day. It is the most wonderful thing that I get to feel this every day. And I really hope that you go home remembering this feeling and just spread it around where you live because we need a lot of this out there. So thanks for bringing that in here."

She then went ahead and called out two members of the audience: "There are a couple of people here who I wanted to bring down. Benjamin and Justin where are you? Wanna come down here? Sometimes I just want to see if there are these random people who have anything to say."

Once Benjamin got a hold of the microphone, he just went ahead with his proposal: "Justin... February 17th we came and saw Ellen and that's when I gave you a commitment ring that I wanted to spend my life with you, and that hasn't changed. So today... (kneels) Will you marry me?"


 

The couple has been together for only a year, making Ellen say that this was "really fast." Justin, not the slight bit taken aback, replied by saying that "he's the one."

Who can argue with that?


YOU SHOULD ALSO WATCH:


Harry Potter’s Gay Sex Scene 

What gay guys think about vaginas 

Gay couples react to anti-gay marriage ads 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika