BidVertiser

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Gay Guys Explain Tampons, Sanitary Napkins and Diva Cups

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
In this video, a bunch of gay guys were asked to explain what tampons, sanitary napkins, and diva cups are. For obvious reasons, it is to be expected that these guys will have limited knowledge and information about things that are exclusively feminine, but seeing their reactions is priceless.




I don't have any reason to know how these things work myself, but curiosity is one of my best (and worst) assets. As a kid, I "stole" a couple of pads from my mom's dresser and decided to experiment on them to understand how they work. The first one got obliterated after I put it directly under running water. The second one got soaked after I peed on it. The third one was dissected because I wanted to check what's inside of it. At the end of the day, I got even more confused as to how the product would prevent "blood from leaking."

The tampon was an enigma until just a couple of years ago. I asked one of my girl friends to demonstrate how it was used, and it looked weird to say the least. No, it was not an "actual" demonstration. My main learning that day? Tampons are used when girls want to wear skimpy bikinis on the beach.

 

The diva cup, I must confess, is new to me. I have literally never heard about it. I don't think they advertise those on TV here in the Philippines. It looks like a funnel, and I'm almost afraid to ask how it is used.

So yeah, I would probably have a similar reaction if ever I was asked to be on this video. For the diva cup, at least.


YOU SHOULD ALSO READ:


Depression kills… Why we need to fight this battle  

Why are gay guys afraid of an HIV testing center? 

What they don't teach in sex education classes ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika