BidVertiser

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Charice Talks To Oprah About Transitioning To Become A Male

Oprah sits down with Charice Pempenco, the Filipina singer discovered via YouTube, for a one-on-one interview to be aired Sunday. This supposedly results to a "surprising revelation."

The former Glee star and Oprah Winfrey reunited after 4 years for an intimate interview to be shown on the next episode of "Where Are They Now?" We only see a teaser for now, and it shows Oprah asking one really powerful question: "Were you thinking about transitioning to become a male?"

image grabbed from youtube

Eonline has this report about Charice's coming out:

While Charice's look may come as a surprise to many, it's not exactly a change that just happened.

The 22-year-old began switching up her image around the same time that she decided to come out as gay. "Yes, I am a tomboy," she revealed in 2013, using a common Filipino colloquial term for lesbian. "I don't know what's the problem with that. Because for me, there isn't a problem with that."

"Now, I'd like to ask for forgiveness to those who aren't able to understand," the crooner said. "I just wanna say thank you personally to all my fans, to all the people who are still supporting me, who are still there for me, and honestly I am very, very happy."

That's when Charice opted to chop off her locks and ditch the dresses. "I know some people are more used to the old Charice, a ballad singer with the pigtails," Charice reportedly said at a press conference at the time. "For me, in my heart, I've always wanted to be more edgy, rock, more [on the] dark side. I know some people think that this is very rebellious but it's not. It's just me evolving. It's me transforming into another person that is totally me."



I wonder how big this news is. Will Charice really consider transitioning into a man? Has she started taking steps towards that direction? Is this something that she is ready to share with the whole world? Whatever the answers are, it looks like a really promising interview.


YOU SHOULD ALSO WATCH:


The Cutest Beer Ad Ever! And It Has A Strong Message! 

Nerdy Rapper Invades "The Hood" 

Dumb Answers To Dumb Gay Related Questions 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika