BidVertiser

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Perez Hilton To Jennifer Lawrence: "F*ck You!"

One of the world's biggest attention seekers, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, decided to post a video of himself ranting about Jennifer Lawrence. This is in response to comments made by the actress in Vanity Fair's November issue. In the issue, Lawrence said that the only reason Perez Hilton removed her nude images from the blog site was because "people got pissed.
screen grab from YouTube
This made Hilton rant like a crazy person because he felt that he has been misjudged.


Here are some of the statements made by Hilton in the video:

“She mentions how she was forced to watch the video I made right after her naked photos surfaced online. In that video, I apologized to her sincerely from my heart. And I did so more than once. And I was tempted to apologize to her again, but you know what… No. F*ck that. Life isn't always what you want. And you don't always get what you ask for."

“That video that I made and me explaining my thought process was real, it was sincere, and it wasn't some bullshit made up excuse." 

"This video is for Jennifer Lawrence, to say ‘f*ck you'! And I'm going to get in trouble for that, but I don't give a sh*t," he said.

“When you think about Robert Downey Jr., you don't think ‘oh, he's a drug addict’ or ‘a recovering drug addict.’ You think about that actor that you truly love.” 

"I'm not trying to be Oprah. I am just a better version of me than I was 10 years ago. Do I still have work to do? Can I still be even better? F*ck yeah, but I am not that person in the past. And if you're trying to keep me in the prison that is the past, f*ck you!"




Towards the end of the video, he had this to say:  “You were extremely hurt. I contributed to that. I genuinely am sorry. I hope that you can look inside my brain and see that I truly, truly did not pre-meditatively, purposely decide to hurt you. And that's all that I have to say, I will not be making any more comments on this... Or maybe I will.”

Was this video really necessary? Probably if Hilton really felt that had to defend himself from the harsh judgments of society. Or if he and Lawrence used to be really close friends. Or perhaps he just wants the whole world to know about his thoughts on the matter. Lots of people, after all, think that what he says is important and worth listening to.


YOU SHOULD ALSO READ:


What’s a Beard and Why Do Some Gay Guys Have Them 

What I did when my sex video went viral  

An online chat with a 14 year old kid 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika