BidVertiser

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Charice's Interview With Oprah: "My Soul Is Male"

Here's the much talked about clip of Oprah's interview with YouTube sensation and Glee star Charice. People who haven't seen her for over a year were shocked at how different she looks now. She came out as a lesbian and decided to do away with her long hair and girly dresses to be who she really is: a boy's soul trapped in a girl's body.



The clip starts with Oprah asking Charice: "Everybody I have ever talked to who either lived gay their entire lives or had the courage to live the truth of themselves later on in life says they knew at an early age, like 3, 4, 5, they knew. So when did you know?"

Charice replies by saying: "I knew when I was 5, I was in grade school and I saw this girl and I felt different. I didn't know what it was, but I just knew at the time that it felt special. When I was 10 I was like 'Oh, that's it, I'm gay.' I found the word."




Oprah then asked: "So you struggled with transgender, did you? Were you thinking about transitioning to become a male?"

To which Charice replied by saying: "Not exactly like transitioning to a male but basically my soul is like male, but I'm not gonna go through that stage where I'm gonna change like everything. Not change my body. I would cut my hair and wear boy clothes and everything, but that's all."


YOU SHOULD ALSO READ:


6 Things That Will Make You Smarter 

The 30 Bananas A Day Diet 

How regular guys compare to underwear models  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika