BidVertiser

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Carwash Boy


I went out to have my car washed tonight, and this shy guy approached me timidly. He told me that the shop closed a few minutes before my arrival, and the rest of the staff has headed home. He was on the way out himself, and his working clothes have been tossed in the laundry bin. My disappointed look must have fazed him because he had a change of heart and decided to work on my car anyway.

He asked me to bring the car inside the garage, and told me to sit at the waiting area. "Can I just sit around instead?" I asked. "I'd rather keep you company than sit in a room all by myself." He nodded and proceeded to get his equipment. 

He came back wearing only his tight white underwear. "I had to take off my clothes," he quipped, "I hope you don't mind." It took me a minute to respond; water started to soak his entire body. "No, I don't mind at all," I responded. 


RELATED POSTS  



2 comments:

  1. interesting short story. cliffhanger!! haha! keep on writing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks luke... i want the readers to use their imaginations :)

    ReplyDelete

Bidvertiser

Chitika