BidVertiser

Monday, September 29, 2014

Solar Powered Power Bank For Your Phone

If you're a power user like me, you probably need to charge your smart phone about 3 or 4 times a day. It's a hassle (especially if you need to be away from your office or your car), but somehow we have learned to live with it. We manage to find a cafe or a corner in the mall where we can take a few minutes to charge. Leaving our adaptors at home will turn out to be a nightmare.

That's why I'm really interested in having one of these gadgets.



Now I'm not sure how well this product works, and I have never used one (or seen one for that matter). But in theory, you charge the thing using solar power (yep, the sun) and you use it to power up your drained mobile phone. No electricity costs, thank you very much.



It will probably take longer to charge this device using the sun than it will using an adaptor, for obvious reasons. I just browsed through the specs but I think there's an option to plug it on a wall socket, if putting it under the sun takes too much time.

$26.99 is also not a bad price for something like this. I think I'm gonna order one right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika