BidVertiser

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hot Guy Of The Week: Josh Hutcherson

Actor Josh Hutcherson took the world by storm for his role as "Peeta" in the Hunger Games. Everyone just started falling in love with his boyish good looks and pleasant demeanor; he just played the role of the nice guy too well. And I guess all that running around trying to survive killer champions helped him grow a nice physique.

While his most anticipated movie would probably be The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, he is also set to play the role of a canadian surfer in Escobar: Paradise lost.

image courtesy of socialitelife.com
In real life, Josh is also quick to come on Katniss' defense. After the highly controversial leak of Jennifer Lawrence's naked photos, he had this to say:

"It's f*ckin' horrible. I haven't spoken to her since it happened, but as far as the public, Twitter, and media have reacted, it's awful. We act because it's what we want to do. I've acted since I was 9 years old because it's my job, it's what I'm good at, and it's what I love to do. I don't want attention. I don't want to have my private life looked into or have people think they deserve to know about my private life. And then people say, ‘Well, then you shouldn't have become an actor.'Fuck that. I didn't choose all that. I chose to be an actor. I was 9 years old! Do you think a 9-year-old is thinking about public scandal? I wanted to make movies. It makes you feel like you want to run away from it all and escape to a small island away from everybody."

What a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika