BidVertiser

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Video: Parents React Violently When Their Son Told Them He Was Gay





This video has made waves the past couple of days. It's about how parents reacted to a gay guy when he came out to them. The first part of the conversation was rational, with both parties civilly arguing their sides. This quickly escalated and ended up in violence.



Here are some of the words said:



"I believe in the word of God and God creates nobody that way. It's a path that you have chosen to choose. You believe it the way you wanna believe it coz I can't change that."


"Since you have chosen that path we will not support you any longer... I will not let people believe that I condone what you do."


"I support you, but I don't support what you do."


"I have a lot of friends that are gay, but they're friends. They are not related to me."



While I do not agree with what the parents were saying about their gay son, I think that the situation could have been handled better. But then again, I don't know how I would react if I was in that kind of situation. There is a lot of hate in the world and it saddens me that some parents choose to turn against love just because of their personal beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika