BidVertiser

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Life in Prison

image courtesy of darkershade-of-pale.tumblr.com

I've been in this place for two years now. Avoiding trouble by keeping my head low. Subjected to the whims and desires of people stronger than me. Whipped and tortured for being different. A prison for my body and soul. For a crime I never intended to commit. 

I loved Valentine with all my heart. He was my soul mate, and I couldn't imagine living a day of my life without him. I thrived for those mornings when I saw him lying beside me, those sweet messages that got me through the day, and those quiet evenings spent making love. I was in paradise, and I had everything that life had to offer.

Until that fateful evening. A sumptuous dinner set for two. Romantic music in the background. Candle lights illuminating the house. A faint lavender scent. A hot bath running in the tub. Valentine and my best friend Larry naked on my bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika