BidVertiser

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hilarious MakeUp Transformations Part 3

by Discreet Serpent

Quality "Makeup transformation" posts are now hard to find. A lot of people have jumped on the bandwagon and just decided to post three random photos of themselves and a fourth photo of a celebrity. Not much thought or effort put in the process. I'm pretty sure that this fad is about to die down real soon.

Having said that, there are still some creative minds and hilarious personalities in the mix. I have taken the liberty of compiling some of the funnier ones in this series. Enjoy!



My friends and I were laughing hard at this one. Black jacket? Check. Chest tattoo? Check. Charice smile? Jackpot.


Another really cute one. I love it when people put emphasis on the little details. Not one of Kris Aquino's shining moments, but it sure is for this girl.


I was almost afraid to post this shot. All I can say is... I invoke my right against self incrimination.


I want to see this guy try to swallow that huge rock. I don't think he will survive long enough to shout "Darna!"


Speaking of heroes, I'm not sure which version of Hercules I like more... That of The Rock, or The Cat?


One of my childhood heroes!!! But I can't recall which Ninja Turtle had the blue mask. I think it was Leonardo. Am I right?


Another movie character about to hit the cinemas... Had a few giggles from this guy's version of Baymax (Big Hero Six)


I sure hope this girl did this tarsier impersonation herself. If somebody else did, that would totally mean!


I love Mulan, and this impersonation of the Matchmaker is hilarious. She probably just needs a little acting workshop, but otherwise she did great!



RELATED POSTS




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika