BidVertiser

Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Stranger at the Gym

by Discreet Serpent

image courtesy of eroticcartoonsandart.tumblr.com

There he was, right across my chest exercise machine, flexing his nicely developed biceps in front of the mirror. He noticed me stare, and he gave me quick smile through his reflection. I was caught off guard and embarrassed, so I walked away and headed for the shower room. Straight guys don't smile at each other where I came from, after all.

As I was taking off my gym clothes, I heard footsteps approaching. "Nice day to work out, huh," the stranger said. "I love it when the gym is deserted," he added. "Yeah man, whatever," I replied. 

As I was walking away, I accidentally bumped the edge of my locker door. It hit me straight on the stomach, and I flinched in pain. "Here, let me help you with that," the stranger said as he touched my abs and checked for injuries. "It looks good to me," he finally said after stroking it for a few seconds. "And it feels great, too," he added with a smile. 



RELATED POSTS:

Life in Prison

Best Friends Playing Around

Dancer in the Court

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika