BidVertiser

Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Go-See

by Discreet Serpent

image courtesy of uturnrebel.tumblr.com
Ever since I hit puberty, I've been the object of desire for both women and gay guys alike. I'm not sure what they see in me. It could be the well chiseled body resulting from hard labor at the factory. Or perhaps the abundant facial and bodily hair I inherited from my Middle Eastern dad, I heard that's a thing. It may as well be my boyish charm and shy demeanor. Whatever it is, they can't seem to get enough of me. And I don't like it one bit. 

These qualities were put to the test today. I needed cash for my mom's heart operation, and I was desperate to earn it in the soonest possible time. My friend John told me he was going to a go-see for a modeling agency and asked if I was interested. I hesitated for a second, but figured that I really had little choice in the matter.

The go-see was nerve-wracking. I had no idea what to expect, and didn't know what to do. When it came to my turn, the agent asked me to step inside a small room. He calmly asked me to take off all my clothes. I nervously complied, taking my time in taking off each piece of garment. "Let me help you out," he said with a naughty grin. "Just trust me. I'll take care of you," he added. I don't want to do this. I don't want to do this. But I don't have a choice.


RELATED POSTS


The Dancer in the Court

The Stranger at the Gym

The Bathhouse Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika