BidVertiser

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Epic Selfie Fails

by Discreet Serpent

Selfies. You either love them or hate them. Articles have been written about why people regularly engage in this seemingly narcissistic practice. Some even went as far as claiming that people who love taking selfies suffer from some sort of mental disorder. And yet, selfies are obviously here to stay.

This bunch of #selfiefails have made their rounds on the net, because they are hilarious (and borderline disgusting). I hope you enjoy these shots as much as I did.



These girls are probably the best of friends. Close enough to be comfortable taking this photo while someone is doing her business. They must really be in a rush.


"Hey, what's going on out there? What's the noise all about? Oh shoot!"



"Why does he have to bring his pants down like that? Hmmm. Let me pretend to take a selfie for a while. (Evil smirk)."

People just LOVE taking selfies inside the bathroom, but this guy took it to another level. Not exactly a #selfiefail, but I just had to include it on this list.


Be careful when you take those selfies. Something disgusting might, uhh, bomb the photo.
"You want me to send you a photo? Hold up, let me just take a really wholesome one. Don't you just love my smile?"


People should really learn how to stop taking selfies when there's a mirror behind them.


"I think I'm gonna crop a portion of my face for my profile pic. Just so people won't be able to easily identify me when I walk down the street. I'll give them a nice smile while I'm at it."


This dog isn't a fan of selfies.


"Hey come on! Stop taking photos of me! I don't want to have my photo taken so back off!!!" 
(Nice reflection, by the way)


"My girlfriend keeps taking photos of me while I'm sleeping. Really sweet of her."


This girl has no idea that she was used as a beard by these guys. 



RELATED POSTS





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika