BidVertiser

Monday, August 25, 2014

The Bathhouse Kiss

by Discreet Serpent

image courtesy of wmassnipguy.tumblr.com


It was my first time to enter a bathhouse, and I was both really excited and really scared. I've heard stories from friends who frequent these kinds of establishments, but I never really had the courage to try it out until tonight. Nursing a broken heart can indeed make a person do crazy things. I just want to forget, even for just a moment. 

The steam area was dark and warm. I can see silhouettes of intertwined bodies in every corner. I can hear soft moans of pain and pleasure from all angles. There was a certain aroma that drove me crazy. I hesitated for a second. I am not this person. I don't do stupid things like hook up with strange people in strange places. I am a respectable family man, a father of three, a husband. I shouldn't give up on my marriage just because I caught my wife flirting with her boss.

I turned back and I bumped into him. A tall man with a full beard and a ridiculous body. I nearly slipped but he caught me in his arms. I felt his naked body on mine. His curious eyes gazed into mine. His heavy breathing silenced the entire room. No words were exchanged. He just leaned over. And kissed me.


RELATED POSTS:


Life in Prison

Best Friends Playing Around

The Dancer in the Court

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika