BidVertiser

Saturday, August 16, 2014

When Things Go Horribly Wrong in Grindr

by Discreet Serpent

Who's ready for a round of interesting Grindr conversations? Some of these responses are downright rude, but ridiculously funny (so we should give them a break). 


Be careful about how you ask your questions. You just might get the response that you deserve. Imagine for a second though, that his this person actually asked his cock how it was. Would you still want to chat with a guy like that?


So where the heck is Wally? Go find him, now!


This guy makes a good point. Next time, please be a little more specific.


I just KNOW you sang along with that. In your head, or even out loud. 


Uh oh... We got a real GoT fan here who actually knows his stuff. Sorry buddy, I got nothing for you tonight.


What I would do to have a job offer like this hahaha. I definitely need help cleaning up after my dogs and preparing food for dinner. And maybe somebody to drive me around town.


Set your priorities straight, dude. If you're dying, go see a doctor! 


I can't imagine what kind of self-respecting person would send photos like those. And if he does have self respect, I'm kinda worried what would happen in case he loses that.


Nice comeback! You totally lost me with your GoT ignorance and lack of google skills, but you had me back at "very VERY attractive." 


Sometimes being shallow works. In this care, clearly, it did not.


Talk about being persistent! This guy must be really really bored. But kudos to him for never giving up. Even at 2:44 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika