BidVertiser

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Paul Bettany Schools Homophobic Commenter


Paul Bettany is best remembered for his roles in Iron Man, The Da Vinci Code, and The Avengers and for the fact that he’s married to Oscar winner Jennifer Connelly. He has also starred in countless other films in important support roles.

Now, he will be remembered for something else entirely.


A guy named Travis from Horico, WI, had the gall to write this sentence to the actor: “Your (sic) a faggot pussy I would beat your fucking ass if i ever see you in real life. Faggot.” 

Not to be outdone, Bettany responded with this piercing message:

“Dear Travis, Thank you so much for your message. I have a few thoughts – I think you mean you’re as in you are a faggot pussy not ‘your’, which seems to suggest I have a faggot pussy. Also a comma after ‘pussy’ would really help the clarity of the sentence. Lastly, you are mixing up your tenses ‘would and see’ – I think you mean that you would beat my fucking ass if you ever saw me in real life or you will beat my fucking ass (why so much focus on my ass? Something you’d like to get off your chest?) if you ever see me in real life. Sorry for all the notes but I was a little confused. Hugs and kisses, Paul Bettany.”

Here's the screen shot of the conversation as posted on Bettany's Twitter account.



Way to go, Paul!



YOU SHOULD ALSO READ:


Can you find lifelong friends or relationships in Grindr?  

5 reasons you shouldn’t chat with a minor 

A Society Where Innocent Citizens Are Not Afraid Of Cops  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika