BidVertiser

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Adam Levine Says Blake Shelton Wants To Have Sex With Him


Maroon 5 hottie and the Voice judge Adam Levine talked about his homoerotic bromance with fellow judge Blake Shelton on the Conan show recently. And he had some interesting stories to tell.
image courtesy of the voice
"He's sexually attracted to me. He wants to have sex with me for sure...like I have platonic love for him. Really he's a wonderful man. But sexually he's just not my type I guess."

"Because he's a guy or not the right guy?" Conan asked. "Mostly cause he's a guy," Adam responded.




If only those words were true.


YOU SHOULD ALSO READ:


Does bisexuality exist or is it a stepping stone to “full gayhood?” 

Misconceptions about the DISCREET GAY GUY … 

Do your parents know that you’re gay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser

Chitika